5 Guaranteed Ways for Forex Scam Fund Recovery!
Are all Forex Brokers Fraudulent?
Option #1: First of all discuss Fund Recovery possibility with your Broker
- It’s normal to get angry when you feel that Broker scammed you. But, don’t contact your Broker in a state of anger, instead wait for an hour or four or till you get calmer. Anger will throw you into the valley of mindless fury and in such state instead of finding a solution to your complaint, you will end up yourself in a more frustrating situation.
- Once your calm down, prepare a detailed description with evidences like MT4 screenshots, trade logs, bank or transaction statements, etc. which shows why you think that Broker has scammed you.
- After that contact your Broker. It is best to handle the communication with the broker in writing – this way both parties can keep track of the issue and can monitor what has and has not been done. Here your objective is not to vent out your anger or to blame Broker that they scammed you, your objective is to make Broker understand your complaint correctly, and to collect more and more evidence from the Broker about their explanation on your complaint. Also, ask Broker to provide evidence supporting their explanation. For Exa. – Tick data in case of order execution or slippage or stop loss hunting related dispute, transaction evidence in case of withdrawal related dispute.
- After Broker’s reply if you are not convinced with it, then again explain them your reasons for not agreeing with them. Communicate at least 2-3 times and collect as many evidences of each communication as possible.
- You need to give at least 4 weeks to your Broker to explain their position.
Option #2: File Your Complaint at Influential Forex Forums
Option #3: Fund Recovery by “CHARGEBACK” in case of Card Deposit
Option #4: Contact Broker’s Bank or Payment Processing Company whichever they used to receive your fund
Option #5: File a Complaint with Broker’s Regulatory Body
CySec, Cyprus – https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/complaints/how-to-complain/
FCA, United Kingdom – https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/how-complain
FSA, New Zealand (Complaint through FSCL) http://www.fscl.org.nz/complaints/how-make-complaint
IFSC, Belize – https://www.ifsc.gov.bz/contact-us/
Spread the Word
Ehren Alscher | 5 min Read
Ehren Alscher | 9 min Read
BEST 3 FOREX
90% of your failure in Forex trading is due to your Forex Broker!
Check a true ECN/STP Forex Broker to improve your trading result!